Mobile Blogging

I started this blog a way to share the news stories I find important with my friends, Family, and coworkers. The trouble with most blogs I've started and abandoned in the past is the lack of engaging content. Frankly, although my life can be exciting at times its not the engaging drama needed to draw a strong audience. I think I've found a loop hole of sorts. I'm not interested in driving obscene amounts of traffic to this little blog. In stead my goal is to share knowledge and ideas amoungst friends. So if you're reading this the is a good chance your reading it through a RSS widget on some social networking site. My plan is to share what I consider news worth stories (see shared stories on blog). These stories are the products of the various blogs and online magazines I read (which are all catagorized and available in a pull out widget on the blog). I hope you enjoy.


Sent via BlackBerry

 
Minima 4 coloum Blogger Template by Beloon-Online.
Simplicity Edited by Ipiet's Template