Back to Blogging with Blogaway

I typically don't write blog posts. I instead use this website as a way to easily compile my shared news stories, video finds and live feeds (twitter and video streams). Like most folks, I like to share links and other bits of finds from around the web. Micro blogging be it twitter or facebook updates is quick and painless. But being a media junkie, these items deserve context.


Blogaway is a simple but easy to use blogger client for andriod phones. These tools have existed for wordpress blogs for a while. It suprises me that google hasn't yet developed an application for its android users. Over the next couple days, I'm going to test blogaway and hopefully build a habit of adding context through proper blog posts to my mass of links and feeds.


I'll keep you posted.


 
Minima 4 coloum Blogger Template by Beloon-Online.
Simplicity Edited by Ipiet's Template